Waiting, Waiting and just Waiting.



Its been two years that you made me wait,
Every minute, every second you just made me hate.
My hope came true that i'll wait for you,
I was amazed at self, when you said I Love You.

Were together for just a short-while,

But I went far from you to make our future worthwhile.
Agreed that i made things for you to wait,
But does doesn't mean you need to hate.

Today I am waiting to make things right,
I am willing to make up for our every fight.

Waited in the morning and waited till night,
With the only hope to have you in my sight.

All I want is to talk to you,
Put my hands in your hands and walk with you.
Won't you forgive me for all my deeds,
All I wanted is to fill our needs

I was expecting to receive your call,
But all you are doing is present in a mall.
I am happy that you are fine than being sad sat,
And I am still fine without a call and waiting for a chat.



I was waiting, so am I and would always be... Only for YOU. <3


Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post