My First Blog Award.....











I am honored for the first time. More over, I am glad to recieve this award from Andy David Sir (The Very Romantic Poet I've ever come across) over at Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn... . Thank You Sir for this award. Please have a look at the place I was rewarded here...


The rules of accepting the award are as follows :

  1. Paste the award picture on your blog
  2. Thank the person who gave you the award
  3. Pass the award to 15 fellow bloggers
  4. Share 7 random facts about you
I am very pleased to pass this award to my fellow random bloggers.

15 Bloggers to receive this award : 


7 random facts about me :
  
  • Die Hard fan of Music
  • Laughter Medicine
  • True friend to anyone
  • Making all my friends happy at any cost, no matter even if I am not.
  • An Optimists person
  • A simple, but true Lover 
  • Cricket and Basketball Maniac
Congratulations to all my friends.

17 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. Thank you thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks a lot RV...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Venkateswaran,
    Congratulations and thank you for accepting the award! It was my pleasure to pass it on to you. There's no greater joy than showing kindness to one's fellow friend. This is the first of many for you. Keep up the good work and continue writing from the heart.

    Congratulations also to everyone mentioned here. A fine & well-deserving group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post