Wind......






What can I say about you, O' Wind, you just blow
Sometimes turn into a storm, while sometimes give me an emotional flow
You have a soft sound when you blow, 
I feel like the wind is taking my soul with it,
I wished i could really go with it.

Wind O' wind, can I come with you, 
you never stop what may come in front of you.
You blow so hard and make us fear, 
a fear that may bring us on our tear.

I wish you blew up away my grief,
I request you to make me taste some relief.
Wind O' wind, you are the best,
but I do fear the storm that puts us to rest.

But its wrong for me to ask you to keep still,
You might be harsh at times,
but for making us live I would respect you still.
Thanks, O' Wind for blowing and blowing,
Can never think the way we may live without you on going.



We sometimes forget to thank the forms of our nature which helps us in some or the other ways, I will keep on thanking the nature for every reason that it helps me and everyone out here....

And i won't regret if no one likes the above post......

5 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. yes you are right....we all should thanks to nature


    wonderful poem.i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice One aana
    well said anna.......
    :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. sahi re....it god gift Nature....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poem about wind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post