Lost and found

Was a soul waiting for none
when you stepped in my heart like a bright sun.
Time changed, scenario around me, and so I myself
to stay, live, love, and die with you and nothing else.

One mistake I made, then two three four
when you kept on forgiving, I used to make more.
Didn't realize them till you finally went away
despite knowing, you won't come back no matter what come may.

Lost and shattered was I, once again
looking to make up to you despite all efforts tried going in vain.
Sunk in grief, was wondering what happened so bad
that you've gone so far and still at me mad.

Peeping into my heart, was trying to find
who was I am what have I now become, just in my mind.
Sank in my own eyes on turning so mean,
decided to change myself, for getting you back I am so keen.



No matter how long it takes for you to trust me back, I remain patient to get you back, for I have finally Found who I am and what I want to be.....
Love you...



Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post