"One Fine Day" - 3 Words, Many Regrets.....








One fine day you were seen by me,
One fine day your beauty was admired by me.
One fine day you even slandered me,
And One fine day you needed me.

One fine day I wiped out your tears,
One fine day even took out all your fears.
One fine day you trusted me,
But One fine day, the trust was thrown into the sea.

One fine day I supported you,
And One fine day, I saw away you flew.
One fine day I laughed with you,
And One fine, only cried and cried for you.

One fine day, thought my dream would come true,
That One fine day I'll definitely be with you.
One fine day you went away,
Coz One fine day you didn't let me say.

One fine day I really loved you,
One fine day could even die for you.
One fine day you came on my way,
One fine day you even wanted to say.

One fine day you loved me too,
But it was only One fine day that I loved you.
One fine day I had nothing more to pay,
Coz eventually it was only One fine day.



It is only a "One fine day", that changes many peoples' life. And we then regret the whole life wishing that we shouldn't have faced that  "One fine day"...
Everyone might have faced a "One fine day", but in different manner.
This is my "One fine day", that i regret that i shouldn't have faced....

4 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. Beautiful thought and poem. One day can change a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaushal Mahesh Gupta8 September 2011 at 16:54

    i think , there is also one fine night, in the darkness of which u should forget all the sad things happened on that one fine day

    ReplyDelete
  3. VenkateswaranRamachandran8 September 2011 at 19:51

    You are very correct buddy, but i guess i still haven't gone through the One fine night that you are talking about.....
    But a one fine night is very important in a persons' life too....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post