A Mistake......




 A mistake that eventually I made,
i still regret for not having an aid.
Got many chances to make my go,
but i never thought much about it though.

I know you lost the trust as i made you cry,
but i swear honey to earn the trust back, 
i will try and try and try.

A sorry cannot make everything the same,
but you don't know that how much i feel this shame.
Girl I wont ask you another chance,
I know some day you'll give me a glance.

I wish to live with you forever,
for that I'll wait for you till my last breath, O' dear.

A mistake that eventually I made,
i still regret for not having an aid.



For you, sincerely by me my love.....
Hope you forgive me honey......
O:)
 

3 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post