Independence......



















         Its our Day, Our Independence Day.


          We say we are Independent for the past 64 years. But are we really really Independent or are we fooling ourselves for these past years. I ask this question not only to myself, but to all the readers, in fact to every INDIAN.  "ARE WE REALLY INDEPENDENT ???"  Fighters and Revolutionaries fought for us. They gave us something called "FREEDOM", but still one question comes in my mind, " ARE WE REALLY FREE ??? " . Please someone answer me.   

Everyday i wake up to see these corrupted people (our so called politicians ), handle us , our country. I feel to change all these, but I can't , just because I am alone. I wished I had the power, not to change my fate, but to change the country's fate.   Once we under the Regime of the BRITISH, now under the Regime of our POLITICIANS. We, once feared against the bullets coming out from the British government, and now are fearing against the bullets coming out from the guns of terrorists and murderers....    

Only difference between 1940's and now is that , we were ruled and exploited by some outsiders, and now we are ruled and exploited by our countrymen . This is a shame to get exploited by the ones whom we know very well.  Once we had let the EAST INDIA COMPANY to enter our country and take away everything that we had. Now we gave our votes and again gave our country in wrong hands. The tax that we pay every year, "ARE WE GETTING THE WORTH FOR PAYING TAXES ????", this is another question in my mind.  

I have started feeling ashamed to call my self a citizen of a country which is not more than governed by corrupted people. From the scratch till the end, only CORRUPTION  prevails...  After reading all these, can i really say that I AM INDEPENDENT ???  If you all call this to be INDEPENDENT, then i feel sorry for all you readers , and can say only one thing,   


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY :( :( :(

7 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. hmm the same question troubles most of the youth..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my post for independence day..
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=72371

    ReplyDelete
  3. The question here is no why the country is suffering but is it easy to handle over a billion people ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. corruption, terror attacks ,politics killed the word 'democracy'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem kind of frustrated while writing it.. I think we should love our nation and do our bits to make it better. Cribbing is easy, doing is not

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all Indians have the same question but we should not be ashamed of ourselves as Indian, India has much more things of which we can be proud of...there is not country in this world whic his corrupt free; once we ourselves take the first step and say no to corruption ourselves things will change slowly......its not possible to clean up all the dust in one day it will surely take time ...nice post thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ aerosum : I was a sort of irritated while writing this post and that to on the day of our INDIPENDENCE. I know " Cribbing is easy, doing is not ", but atleast some changes are to be made.


    @ BLOGGERS WORLD DIRECTORY : I agree on the note that " India has much more things of which we can be proud of " and " there is not country in this world which his corrupt free ", but we cannot be proud to say that we are INDIANS for this topic..
    I am really proud to be an INDIAN for several reasons, but this is a part-and-parcel of every INDIAN.
    I had always said NO to corruption every-time.
    I have also along with my friends have been indulged in protesting against a corrupted professor in my college.....
    I have always been a geniuene person till now, and will always be 1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post