Friends .........

            
RV SPEAKS


                                         We know that God is One for Everyone, and it might be difficult for him to look after every creation of his. That might be the only reason for him to make a relation called FRIENDS. God has definitely got a nice substitute to show that there is  someone who can care for others even more than him. The only True relationship without a blood relation between the the two. I am rather glad to have many such friends in my life.

Friends are the light that helps us find our way out of the dark(our problems). The only ones on whim you may rely to share your in and out is with your friends. The word "TRUST", guess was made after this lovely relation of "FRIENDSHIP"......

Friendship really rocks.....
I have more feelings within myself, but am not finding words to put it on, because words are limited to express my feelings ...

For all my friends : HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.
and for those who want one :  I am always available 24x7 to be your friend.... :)
Thanks for being my friend.......

Thanks and Regards.

3 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. so true....there are days when all you need is to talk to a friend! happy friendship day...

    http://chintangupta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post