Thank You Father.......





You've always been there for me. You've always loved me more than anyone else in this World.You used to scold and beat me when i was wrong, but later you used to go alone and cry for the pain you gave me.
You made me what I am today. You gave me everything to cheer. 
You never wanted me to suffer from anything. I was always under your shadow of guidance. You are always in me. You tout me how to respect others and you gave me the culture.You gave me the confidence that i have today in facing this Mean World.Today, I can keep my head up in front of the Whole World and speak whatever is there in my mind.

I owe you my life.I will never ever leave you for anyone in this world. I LOVE YOU Daddy...

Many More Happy Returns of the day..............

:')

6 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. Very Nice and Cute... Every words in the blog seems to be from Heart..

    Convey my Regards..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sonal .
    Yes you are right. Every word in this blog comes straight from my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bohat hi touching hai re!!!!!:.,()

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all love our dad..........they are just better than best for ur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post