My Buddies...



 My Buddies

Tumne mera saath kabhi nahi choda. Mujhe Dosti ka ek naya matlab sekhaaya. Jab zarurat padha mujhe tumhaara, tab tab tumne mujhe yaad dilaaya ke tum mujhe se dur nahi ho. Thanks for all these guys.

It is indeed truely said that, " Dost, dost nahi hai, dost toh rabh ka dusra avtaar hai"......


We are going through the last phase of our college Life guys. In no time, we will be graduates, then what?
You at your place and me at mine......
But i cant forget those days when we used to wake up early and sit for the Lectures with our sleepy eyes. We wont get back the same old days back when we used to sit in the Lab and enjoy our day.
We hardly went out to enjoy, but guys we enjoyed a lot in our college. College was our Campus.We did whatever we wanted to do in the last 3 years.....

In a couple of weeks, all those are gonna be with us only as a memory and nothing else. Cant forget those days when you guys used to tease me in front of the class. Even i used to enjoy it sometimes as Only you were the ones who could tease me. Now, in some days, everything's gonna be only in my tears of joy......

You used to make me the Front-end in almost all the scenarios, but i used to enjoy to do all that you wanted me to say or do. With you all, i could face anyone and do anything.

       @Kaushal : I am glad to have a friend like you besides me. In fact, i would rather call you my brother. You've always been there for me, no matter what the situation was. You've always been there to advice me what was right and what wasn't. You were, are, and will always be my brother.....
Thank You....

      @Jugal : What can i say about you. I have no words to Express about you buddy...

      @Milind : The one and only one Naikare in Mumbai. Tujhse bada kamina dost koi nahi, but at the same time, you rock brother....

      @Mangesh : Mr. Naagya. You will be always remmembered by me for what ever memories that you gave me. Thank you too....

      @Sanil : Pimple Pimple Little star .... hahaha lol...    :') You are a very good friend and more a very good person.

I might have left back some buddies of mine, but I wont forget anyone of you all throughout my life guys.

Hope even i was a good friend of yours. I tried my level best to be your good friend and to make you laugh all the time......

Will miss You all....
Thanks for Supporting me.....
:')

8 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. Guys..As experienced, You will not see all the mates together again after college. The frenz you make during your bachelor course are the only one's who'll be there with no benefit..

    The world is very selfish..they don't care about your feelings and nor about you :)

    I would suggest before leaving college..Plz arrange one Graduate Party among your class mates and Rock..That Day will be remembered through out your life...

    Best Wishes,
    Deepak G

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy ur last few days of ur graduation with ur frendz and live life at fullest....njoy u people rockzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each & Every time whenever we teased u......Seriously it was not teasing u man....it was the LOVE & AFFECTION towards u.....you are an awesome personality in real life that i have ever seen (FRANK & STRAIGHT FORWARD).....but sometime u behave like an Asshole i don't no why......i know often we fight but honestly im not a person who keeps crunches in my heart .....i know u too don't.......I know often i get misunderstood by people, that's what happens with me everytime.....I dont no why......LOVE U....HOPING THAT U'LL BE MY FRIEND FOR REST OF MY LIFE..............KAMINEY TERE WAJAH SE ITNA EMOTIONAL HO GAYA MAI....well im very much Sentimental & Emotional

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat to say wen i joined the First year i just saw u gies bas frm that say i never made any oder frnds !!! Life me dost hai toh bas tum sab !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashwin never say ki hum sab hi tere dost hein , coz this world is very big.
    just look up, and u will find many more friends like us, and even better than us.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hum hum hai baki sab pani kam hai buddy......v all rock all together....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post